Friday, January 26, 2018

...; i'm sad❤

Hey everyone. :( not the best few days for me. I've been feeling so down and low. Its hard to get up out of bed again. I keep saying i don't know why, but deep down i really do and i just don't want to say it because i'm embarrassed. I was doing to so good, then he came back in my life, and broke my heart again for the second time, i know i'm not perfect, but he makes me feel like i am the worst person he has ever met. I'm angry at myself for saying yes to him visiting last time, everyone warned me, i feel like a complete idiot and a waste of a human being. I thought i would be able to get back on my feet again, but i am struggling. All i do is work, i hate being alone, my thoughts just run .I haven't been sleeping right, my heart just races and that terrible heaviness is back in my chest.

Feels good to say write it down and get it out. Tomorrow is a new day. I hope i am in a better mood.
Goodnight all!

xoxo ღ tffie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...; Forums I Love❤

Just a quick little post from me today. I have recently started up a new Forum Its only lifee . I hope you guys take a look and maybe come j...